Dapp.golden.xyz impovement (Wallet screen form)

Guys, i’d like to present my short idea of imrovement of interface of screen form of Wallet in dapp.golden.xyz.
As i understood, the scheme of downloading the data (triples that added by unique user) to dapp looks like:

1. User adds triples on Golden - triples holds in database;
  2. Pack of triples goes to validation list;
  3. Other unique users validate it (status reject or accepted after reaching consensus);
  4. Triples occur in Wallet form with points (+/- in depend of validation process).

I’d like to give an opprunity for users to be sure and crystal clear about quantity of undownladed triples that still holds in the database. Just to watch the progress and understand clearly that triples still exists and it never goes out.

It’s beeter to add this count somewhere here:

8 Likes

Are you talking about “Your activity > Contributions” section that could be fined on dapp?

Hey!
No. Your activity > Contributions shows only triples that already uploaded into dapp.
I’d like to have an opotunity to watch all your list of triples that user made before launching of Dapp.

Afaik they are imported in some time, not immediately, just need to wait

That was suggested 8 months ago or around it, team decided not to implement it

Ok, got it,
But sounds strange - i am pretty sure that a lot of users will be grateful for this implementation.