Predicate Proposal - "Full Address" and "P.O." - post office

Field Name: “Full Address”

Definition:Full address” is the location of the company or organization, company affiliates The “Full address” entity in most cases should be the city of the company or organization, or company affiliates with which this organization officially associated itself, posting it on a website, via a link in social networks etc. that they control.
Tooltip definition of the predicate: Location should be a physical location, not a post office box.
Type of value (one of the following): entity

Number of accepted values: multiple

Constraints: Only applies to entities where Subject “is a” = “Company” or “Organization” and Object “is a” “Full Address”

Citation Required?: yes

Examples of proper use:

‘Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited’ ‘Full Address’ ‘55 University Avenue, Suite 1805 Toronto, Ontario Canada M5J 2H7’ - citation: Contact http://www.labradorironmines.ca/contact_us.php

Permissible use:
if the country is not indicated in the “Full Address” on the official website of the company

‘Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited’ ‘Full Address’ ‘55 University Avenue, Suite 1805 Toronto, Ontario’ - citation: Contact Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited :: Contact Us

Examples of improper use:

‘Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited’ ‘Full Address’ is ‘100 University Ave, 8th Floor Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1’ is incorrect because is incorrect because Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited currently uses Computershare Trust Company of Canada as its Transfer Agent. citation: -Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited :: Financials

Field Name: P.O. -post office

Definition: “P.O.” This is not the physical address of the companies. This is the address for receiving commercial and miscellaneous correspondence.
Tooltip definition of the predicate: Location of the post office for receiving correspondence
Type of value (one of the following): entity

Number of accepted values: single

Constraints: Only applies to entities where Subject “is a” = “Company” or “Organization” and Object “is a” “P.O.”

Citation Required?: yes

Examples of proper use:

‘Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited’ ‘P.O.’ ‘1178 Stn, Toronto Dominion Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5K 1P2’ - citation: Contact Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited :: Contact Us

Permissible use:
if the country is not indicated in the “P.O.” on the official website of the company

‘Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited’ ‘P.O.’ ‘1178 Stn, Toronto Dominion Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5K 1P2’ - citation: Contact Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited :: Contact Us

Examples of improper use:

‘Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited’ ‘P.O.’ is ‘100 University Ave, 8th Floor Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1’ is incorrect because is incorrect because this is the full address of the company.

@jed I think this predicate should be added. This predicate characterizes not the location of the company, but the post office where commercial and various judicial correspondence is sent.

@lavvpix this is interesting. I see this and think maybe we need a separate “Mailing address” predicate, and specifically define the “Full address” predicate to be a physical address. (That certainly maps to a number of US government filings.)

@jen - I’d be interested in your thoughts here, too

@jed Yes, agree with all of this. I think Mailing Address would be good as a separate field. @lavvpix I would say go ahead with the proposal for this one.
And we do need to add specific wording to the Full Address to be the physical address of the office, not a post office box or other mailing address.
Also, for Location, I have proposed as part of the definition: Location should be a physical location, not a post office box.

@jen @jed Divided into 2 proposals “Full Address” and “P.O.”