Predicate Proposal - Lens Handle Name

Field Name : Lens Handle

Definition : LENS PROTOCOL is a composable and decentralized social graph. It lets creators take ownership of their content wherever they go in the digital garden of the decentralized internet.

Value of Statement : Lot of people, developer, or influencer in crypto had Lens Handle, they used it to share information, alpha etc.

Tooltip definition of the predicate : The Lend Handle of an entity

Type of Value: Text

#of accepted values: single

Constraints: only applies when subject “is a” = “Person”, “Company” or “Organization”

Citation Required?: yes

Examples of proper use:

Hi! Thanks for the proposal, social graphs are a new trend indeed. At the same time, Im slightly concerned that there are more and more platforms go live, so it is not clear which one is going to become a WEB3 Twitter, I mean which one will be trustworthy and popular enough. If we take a look at the example u have provided, Stani Kulechov, being a very prominent person in the industry, has just 46k followers. My main idea is that it could be slightly premature to include decentralised socials as predicate. Anyway, it is just my opinion, probably other people would think deffirently.

1 Like