Predicate Proposal - Liquipedia page URL

Field Name: Liquipedia page URL

Value statement: Liquipedia is the most reliant aggregator resource for all things Cybersports/Games. Most of cybersports players/teams\events actual and relevant data is held there.

Definition: Liquipedia is a cybersports/video games aggregator focused more on competitive games.

Tooltip definition of the predicate: URL of Liquipedia page

Type of value:

• “url”

# of accepted values:

• “single”

Constraints: Should only be applied to:
Company, Organization, Person.

Citation Required? : no
If the field has a limited # of values (enum field), list all possible values : only one value
Also known as : Liquipedia.net

Examples of proper use:

Examples of improper use:

Usage in other schemas : N/A

5 Likes

Liquipedia sounds like a useful resource to capture since it’s such an in-depth and reliable esports resource! :video_game: Here are my suggested changes:

• Name → Liquipedia URL
  • Definition → Liquipedia is an esports wiki focused on competitive games.
  • Tooltip definition → Liquipedia page associated with this entity
  • “Also known as” field isn’t needed
  • I think you may have copied in the wrong improper use URL for Team Liquid’s result page. Should end in /Results.
2 Likes

thanks for contribution! i am relatively new with the suggestions process here, and your points are valid

Updated proposal with account for Kat’s valuable input

Field Name: Liquipedia URL

Value statement: Liquipedia is the most reliant aggregator resource for all things Cybersports/Games. Most of cybersports players/teams\events actual and relevant data is held there.

Definition: Liquipedia is an esports wiki focused on competitive games.

Tooltip definition of the predicate: Liquipedia page associated with this entity

Type of value:

• “url”

# of accepted values:

• “single”

Constraints: Should only be applied to:
Company, Organization, Person.

Citation Required? : no
If the field has a limited # of values (enum field), list all possible values : only one value

Examples of proper use:

Examples of improper use:

Usage in other schemas : N/A

4 Likes

Hey! Thanks for your proposal and openness to suggestions! I would advise u to change your initial proposal rather than post an update after the comments, coz it makes difficult to read to proposals under one topic. Just click on a pen icon under your initial post and u will be able to make all the nessessary adjustments. It would be more readable. Thanks !

Liquipedia URL predicate vote

• Yes, implement this predicate
  • No - do not implement

0 voters

Its a good idea. I think it will help in work

Based on the voting above, the predicate definition above has been approved. It will be added as a web3 predicate in Golden soon!

This thread will now be closed and tagged appropriately.